- The Bright Futures application is now open. Register and click 'First Time Applicant' at:
- Seniors, please review the Senior To Do List.
- Seniors last exam day – Thursday 5/14/20
- Clearance Day – MANDATORY - Monday 5/18/20 -New Gym - NO PARENTS
- 9:00-11:00am (A-L) with ID
- 12:00-2:00pm (M-Z) with ID
- Once all debt (academic and/or financial) is cleared the student may pick up caps/gowns (both sessions)
- Graduation rehearsal - MANDATORY – Tuesday 5/19/20 - 8:00am KWC – NO PARENTS
- MUST have the Clearance Card to enter
- At the conclusion of the meeting WITH ID the student will receive and sign for their graduation parking pass as well as graduation tickets
- View the Senior Class Calendar for important dates for seniors during the 2019-2020 school year.
- Parents and students, please complete and have notarized the 2019-2020 Off Campus Lunch Permission form.
- Senior's take a moment to review the Senior Handbook for more information on your final year at Seminole High School.
- View the Diploma Pathways and Graduation Requirements.
- To view or download the September 17th senior class meeting power point - please click here.
Senior Class Photo
- Visit www.gradimages.com or call 800-261-2576. To order, scroll to the bottom of the page, click on "High School Senior Class Photos" and type in "Seminole High School" The deadline to order is 1 year after the photo is taken.
- Graduation for the Class of 2020 will be Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 2:00pm in the Addition Financial Arena on the UCF Campus. Due to the size of the senior class and the seating capacity of the arena seniors will be limited to 8 tickets per student.
- Seniors may request up to four (4) more graduation tickets. A student may only request once. Duplicate requests will be deleted. ONLY students may make a request through their school Google account. They must be logged into Google and then go to https://tinyurl.com/uwlec54. Requests for tickets will be drawn by lottery on April 30, 2020. There will be a livestream of graduation online for anyone who is not able to attend.