2016 Disney Dreamers and Doers Program
· Students who are interested in being considered as Seminole High School’s Dreamer and Doer may self-nominate for positive actions they have taken to inspire others. This provides the student to highlight their personal accomplishment and why it makes them proud.
· Any student may self-nominate, and the principal will select one student to represent the school
· Disney Dreamers and Doers from each school are considered for the Shining Star award. Three students (one from elementary, middle, and high school levels) will be selected by Disney to be the county’s Shining Star
Interested students should submit the self-nomination, typed, on an 8 ½ by 11 sheet of paper, or email it to Dr. Connie Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, February 19, 2016.
Students should write an essay ( no more than 300 words) about about a positive action they have taken at home, in school, or in their community that has inspired others, and makes their world, and our world a better place.
Examples could be
· Strengthening families
· Conservation/environmental projects
· Helping others
· School Achievement in spite of barriers
· Improving your school
· Serving as a role model
· Other positive actions are also eligible